|You never think you'll have nightmares about things like tables|
and table linens and plastic chairs. But you will. Oh, you will.
In no particular order, a sampling of the Currently Freaking Me Out List:
- In less than a month, if someone calls me "Mrs.," they will not be wrong.
- I'm having nightmares about things like missing dresses, unpaid caterers, too-few tables, hangry guests, more and more and more surprise bills.
- Per instructions from my amazing friend who is helping with decor, I just spent $200... on candles. I never thought I would make that much of a candle investment, in my entire life.
- Let alone keep up with the items on my list, I can't keep up with ALL THE LISTS I SHOULD BE MAKING.
- I haven't seen that dude I'm supposed to be marrying in a month and a half (which will be remedied soon, fortunately) and I'm kind of used to being on my own again and that's freaking me out, too.
- There are STILL people who have yet to RSVP, one way or the other. I now have guilt over any wedding to which I did not properly and promptly send my response. Karma, y'all. I'm sure I deserve this.
- I am also 100% sure I am forgetting something really, really important.
- W-Word aside, I have a lot of furniture I should be selling, boxes I should be packing, planning I should be doing, writing I want to be doing... but most days, if I can manage to get my work done, check off one or two W-Word to-do items, take care of the pets, maybe squeeze in a social visit or call, and not walk into things more than three times or use made-up words more than twice in the course of a day... well, right now a day like that is chalked up as a WIN.
All in all? THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW: